In this 9th episode of the TECHunplugged Podcast, Michael Cade (@MichaelCade1), Global Technologist at Veeam, joins hosts Max Mortillaro (@darkkavenger) and Arjan Timmerman (@arjantim) for a really fun discussion around Veeam.
- 00:00 Intros & presentation
- 00:30 It’s that time of the year again: conferencing season!
- 01:20 What is the perspective of working for a vendor when one comes from the IT community ranks?
- 03:42 From Data Protection to Infrastructure as Code – what Veeam is showcasing lately at industry events
- 06:58 Chef or Ansible? Deploying Veeam in an automatic fashion, which platforms are preferred?
- 09:00 Demoing at a major conference: building a cloud-based SDDC with policy & behavioural-driven workload protection
- 11:34 Data Management & Veeam: everybody now does data management, what is Veeam’s story? Michael covers the N2WS acquisition by Veeam, Veeam One integrations as well as DataLabs
- 16:49 FastSCP for the win: a flashback in time! Memories from the podcast participants
- 19:35 What’s coming up with Veeam product updates in the upcoming weeks/months? Besides VMware and Nutanix support, Office 365 services, Veeam B&R, Veeam One…
- 21:17 Veeam Cloud Archive Tier – A software-defined backup storage
- 25:00 Closing the discussion & Thanks
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS | More